We're always looking for speakers, and we'd love to have you (yes, you!) come and talk about something you've learned, or something you think is cool.
- You do not have to be an experienced speaker. We're happy to help in any way needed, like planning the content of the talk or doing a dry run.
- We tend to do talks, but if you'd like to do a panel or workshop, let us know!
- When we have one talk, it's about 40 minutes. When we have two talks, each one is about 20 minutes. Pick the length that you prefer.
- The topic should mostly be about Front-end development, but can touch on related topics like process and workflow.
- Read and follow our code of conduct.